When is City Hall open?

Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Except for federal holidays and weather emergencies.

 When do you declare a snow emergency?

A snow emergency is declared after a snowfall of more than three inches. Plowing starts on the snow emergency routes first and then go to side streets.

 Where are recycling bins located?

We strongly encourage everyone to recycle ALL RECYCLABLE PRODUCTS. Paper bins are conveniently located throughout the City available for the following products: magazines, catalogs, newspaper, phone books, junk mail, etc. 



Senior Rec Center - 4601 S 300 W

Terrace Playhouse - 99 W 4700 S

                                            Roosevelt Elem - 190 W 5100 S        

                                    City Hall - 5249 S 400 E

City Hall

5249 South 400 East
Washington Terrace, UT 84405
Phone: 801-393-8681

City Hall Business Hours

Open Monday Thru Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed Holidays